Skip to main content

What inspired me to start blogging?


Answering this question is simple. Ever since I was younger my family would refer to me as "Diane Sawyer" because I was always spilling some tea that I wasn't supposed to. I constantly would deliver the news I heard and from there I knew I was going to try to be a journalist. My road to this goal started in middle school, where I took my first journalism classes and I was so excited! So from there in high school I was very much involved with the journalism classes that were offered I couldn't hold back. Now I am about to start my first year of college as a Journalism major and there aren't words that can describe how excited I am. So why did I start a blog ? My answer is simply WHY NOT! I love to write and take pictures and blogging let's me do just that! So what inspired me to start blogging is my dream to become a journalist. 💜



Comments